https://blueboots.farm/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Apr_13.jpg 3264 4896 standartwork http://blueboots.farm/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/cropped-Untitled-3.png standartwork2017-04-13 00:00:442017-04-12 21:04:56Dried Tropical Fruits
Dried Tropical Fruits
Your favourite fruit: star fruit, apple, jackfruit, mango, pineapple
- Slice the fruits in uniform thin slices. Using mandolin slicer definitely helps.
- Use a home dehydrator or oven (need to open a little bit for air flow)
- Place the fruit slices neatly on the trays of the dehydrator without stacking on each other.
- Dehydrate at 40C for about 24 hours to best keep the nutrients. Other option: dehydrate at higher temperature for lesser time. For example 60C for 12 hour
- Once dried, it will give a leathery and chewy texture
- Store in airtight containers
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!