1/2 cup Oats
1/2 cup fat-free milk
1 tbsp Blueboots Farm Creamy Peanut Butter
1/2 tbsp dark cocoa powder
2 tsp honey
2 tsp mini dark chocolate chips
2 tsp crushed peanuts
1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
1. Add the rolled oats and then the low-fat milk into a container that you will later place into the fridge overnight.
2. Add the peanut butter, dark cocoa powder, honey, and vanilla extract.
3. Top that off with a layer of dark chocolate morsels and then the crushed peanuts.
4. Seal the container and place in the refrigerator overnight, or for at least 4-5 hours. The longer the better since we really want those flavors to meld together and those oats to absorb all the liquid.
5. The next morning, all you got to do is grab the oats from fridge, stir, and enjoy. You can eat this cold right out of the fridge!