http://blueboots.farm/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Aug_11C.jpg 800 800 standartwork http://blueboots.farm/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/cropped-Untitled-3.png standartwork2017-08-10 17:37:122017-08-10 17:47:42Farm Educational Program Intern
Farm Educational Program Intern
Farm Educational Program Intern is someone who will be face and voice of Blueboots Farm. You will carry an important part to educate the public and future generation on the importance of sustainable actions in our food chain.
The internship will run from October – December 2017 and you will be based in Jakarta and Bogor. There is no remuneration for the position but we will cover your transportation from Jakarta to Bogor for your work need.
Your job description is
- Understanding the vision and mission of the company
- Survey the needs of food educational program
- Create educational programs for schools, corporate organizations and general public
- Conduct necessary outreach to interested parties
- Manage and conduct workshops on farm
You are a good fit if
- A graduate or undergraduate agricultural student currently enrolled on the fourth year from reputable universities in Indonesia looking for 2- 3 months unpaid experience
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Have passion in teaching
- High interest in sustainable food production
What you will get
- A complete overview of sustainable food production
- Exposure to farm community in Indonesia
- Exposure to agro-tourism
- Meet many inspiring individuals from all over the world
- Certificate of completion
How to apply
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25 August 2017 with the following requirements:
- Subject: Blueboots Farm Educational Program Intern
- Body email: Explain why do you want to be Blueboots Farm Educational Program Intern in 1 paragraph of at least 200 words.
- Attachment: CV with your profile and other relevant achievements
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!