Please send your CV and cover letter.
What you will do?
Blueboots Farm’s Graphic Designer is someone who will be the creative source for Blueboots branding and advertising efforts.
- Create and manage content for social media and website
- Design new food labels and event stationaries
- Support in marketing efforts
You’re a good fit if
- Graduated with a degree in graphic design with 1 year working experience and above
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Video-editing skills highly appreciated
- High interest in sustainable food production
What you will get
- A high sense of purpose and achievement to improve Indonesia’s sustainable agriculture and food production
- Direct impact to our farm community in Cijeruk
- To work closely with nature
- Meet inspiring individuals from our network
How to apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Blueboots Farm Graphic Designer Application
- Body email: Why you want to be a Blueboots Farm Graphic Designer and how you can contribute
- Attachments: CV and other achievements